Automotive AC Repair Jacksonville
If your car’s interior is not the right temperature to relax, a Jacksonville mobile mechanic will figure out and deal with the issues you have with thorough automotive AC repair.
An AC unit will provide much more than warmth or coolness, and may avoid condensation of your windshield in some conditions.
Why deal with inconvenience? A mobile mechanic can go through the air conditioning of your vehicle to check that everything is working as it should.
Mobile Mechanics of Jacksonville will come to you, so if you are at home or in the workplace, you’ll feel more relaxed to know that a mobile mechanic is calling to fix your AC.
Here are a few items that can lead a Jacksonville mobile mechanic to do a simple automotive AC repair on any kind of car.
We can give you a mobile mechanic, so you can feel more relaxed knowing that a mobile mechanic is a call away for the latest car AC repair, whether you’re at home or work.
Jacksonville Automotive AC Repair Symptoms?
Here are symptoms you could face and will need you to contact your nearest mobile mechanic for auto AC repair.
- Air-con’s blow warmer rather than cooler
- The air smells bad as it blows
- Vehicle cabin doesn’t get cooler
- A/C only works while driving
- Low airflow at full speed
What Our Clients Have to Say
“My car was feeling humid and I was sticky. I soon found the air warm and not cool. Mobile Mechanics of Jacksonvillequickly solved a broken wire. Great job on a weekend!”
Jacksonville Mobile Mechanic Automotive AC Checklist
When one mechanic arrives, they run through a basic list to isolate the problem, causing automotive AC repair.
- A full examination of controls and AC blower
- Detailed checks of radiator coolant, operating conditions, hoses, pressure and thermostat
- Inspection of the AC compressor belt
- Full inspection to check for seal leaks or other obvious damage
- Conduct a cooling system pressure test
- Verifying your A/C system pressure meets the manufacturer specifications
- Measuring interior air vent temperatures
Why Does A/C Have Weak Airflow?
There’s nothing worse than finding you require Mobile Mechanics of Jacksonville on a hot day. You need an automotive AC repair for minor things rather than wait until you demand some major work.
The primary reasons forlack of airflow are:
- Mold or mildew accumulate in residual moisture in the evaporator core
- Blower hoses supplying air to your AC unit are loose
- Air ventilation fan is not spinning properly
- One or more seals are degrading or broken
Automotive AC Repair in Jacksonville for No Cold Air
Lack of cold air from an AC unit can be devastating. Even with good airflow, if it doesn’t cool, you’ll need a mobile mechanic to run through your system.
Causes of AC Not Cooling:
- Damaged or failed condenser/ evaporator
- Clogged expansion tubes/ refrigerant charging hoses
- Faulty compressor or compressor clutch
- Faulty blower motor or blower motor resistor
- Leaking systems caused by a failed O-rings, seals, or hoses
It doesn’t matter what the issues with your AC system are. It’s advisable to email Jacksonville Mobile Mechanics save you worry, annoyance and cost later.
Irrespective of your place or time of day Mobile Mechanics of Jacksonville will conduct Jacksonville 24/7 automotive AC repair.